This is me from my 21st Birthday!
7. Get my first tattoo (30th June) 20. Buy a diary and actually use it
Since it's just been my 25th birthday, I thought now would be a great time to do a review on my 30 before 30 list! I'm not actually expecting to be able to cross much off since I only created my list a few months ago but oh well!
I did also cheat a bit by crossing out/changing a few of these as they related to my ex and obviously we're not together anymore so I can't do them anymore! Awkward!
1. Visit New York
2. Lose weight and keep it off
3. Go on at least 3 holidays
4. Get a cat/kitten
5. Buy a new camera
6. Go to Florida and visit Disney World
8. Reach 1000 followers!
9. Find a career I love
10. Feel confident in myself
11. Learn a new skill
12. Visit three UK cities I've never been to before (One down!)
13. Give blood
14. Bake and cook more from scratch
15. Learn how to contour!
16. Create my ideal skincare routine
17. Find love
18. Plant fruit, veg and flowers in my garden – and keep them alive
19. Be more spontaneous
21. Learn how to save money and not spend it!
22. Have a weekend away by the seaside
23. Go on a road trip
24. Grow my hair to be long and still healthy
25. Go on a spa day
26. Bit of a long run, but go Orca whale watching
27. Learn photography
28. Visit Italy
29. Learn to not compare myself to other
30. Be happy with what I've got!
I'd like to say that I'm quite close to finishing a few of these or have plans to accomplish a few of these in the next few months! I did however get my first tattoo which is such a big thing for me and I'm still super excited about!